Top10 Best Car Insurance Companies in India– A Detailed Guide
The Indian car insurance market has various players offering a car insurance policy. When you set out to buy car insurance online for your car you would find multiple companies offering their plans. Do you feel confused about choosing the best car insurance company?
Don’t feel confused any more. Here are top 10 car insurance company in India 2022 which offer the best car insurance plans:
Top 10 Motor/Car Insurance Companies in India 2022
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd. – The company offers some unique services in its car insurance policy. Its Drive Smart feature tracks driving in real time and earns you premium discounts. The plan also offers towing facility in case of a break down.
- Bharti AXA General Insurance Co. Ltd. – Bharti AXA’s car insurance plans offer cashless claims across 3000+ garages in India and 24*7 claim assistance in case of claims.
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd. – HDFC Ergo offers car insurance policies both for private cars as well as for commercial ones. Its products promise claim approval at the earliest and has comprehensive coverage features.
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co Ltd. – The company has a tie-up with more than 5600 garages across India and has a motor insurance claim settlement ratio of 92.2% within 30 days of claim intimation. These figures make the company a leading name in the car insurance industry.
- IFCCO TOKIO General Insurance Co. – The company provides a unique Value Auto Coverage Insurance policy which provides a range of add-on coverage benefits. The policy, thus, acts as a supplement to your car insurance policy at very affordable premiums.
- New India Assurance Company Ltd. – New India is a leading public sector general insurer which is a trusted brand among millions. Its private car policy provides a range of inbuilt coverage benefits as well as add-ons.
- Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd. – Oriental’s car insurance policy is available online with minimal paperwork and easy application process. You can add various add-ons for an increased coverage and also avail attractive premium discounts.
- Royal Sundaram General Insurance – Royal Sundaram has a tie-up with more than 3300 garages in India. The policy offers special add-on covers which also cover damages to the plastic and metal parts of the car as well as the windshield glass.
- Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd. – With TATA AIG’s car insurance plans, you can buy either a comprehensive policy or a liability only one. The company has a range of thirteen add-on coverage benefits which promise customisation as well as enhanced coverage.
- United India Insurance Co Ltd. – CRISIL has rated the company AAA which shows stability and trust of its customers. Its car insurance plan is easily available online and you also get a premium discount if you pay the premiums online.
So, these are the top 10 car insurance companies in India. They promise easy purchase, comprehensive coverage, low premiums and, above all, easy and quick claim settlement process. So, you can pick any of the top 10 car insurance company’s insurance cover for your car to get the best plan.